Thursday, March 31, 2011

A DIY Daily Journal

A few months ago, I saw this amazing idea at Design*Sponge. I immediately fell in love with the idea of this journal. There is one card per day of the year and each day you write something short and sweet about what you did. In a few years, you can look back on what you were doing on the exact same day years before. I liked the look of theirs, but I wanted to make one that was slightly more sturdy and permanent. So, I've been searching for the perfect recipe card box. As luck would have it, my sister in law got an extra bamboo one from Crate & Barrel and it was gorgeous. She donated it to my cause, cause she's awesome like that. I spent one night stamping while I watched Toy Story 3 with Jake and voila! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment