Friday, February 4, 2011

A Busy Weekend and a Sneak Peek

Getting into my school schedule has been harder than I had anticipated. Back to back classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays are no joke. I'm barely conscious at the end of my fourth class. Anyways, as fun as this weekend is going to be... it's definitely not going to be a relaxing one. Saturday is Jake's sister's bridal shower out in Brentwood. Sunday morning, we have to be back in San Jose for a special service at church and to help lead the Discovery class. Then we're going straight back to Brentwood to watch the Superbowl with the family. Add to that baking for the shower and a bake sale and cooking for a friend with a family emergency and I'll be lucky if I'm still standing at the end of it all.

I had some really fun stuff planned for the blog this week, but things didn't go as planned. I was going to show you guys our Valentine's decorations and a really cool new DIY piece for the house that I am obsessed with, but then life happened. I'll pick up next week after this crazy weekend. Until then, here's a sneak peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment