Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our New Favorite Thing

This is why I love buying things from Etsy:

Today when I came home, there were two packages on the door step. One was a book from Amazon that I ordered on January 7th... yeah... a month ago. It was supposed to be delivered between Jan. 14th and Feb. 1st... I believe today is Feb. 10th.

The second was something way better. Something that made me forget about my frustration with Amazon. Three days ago, I ordered the piece for the seasonal frame beside the door. I immediately got a sweet and personal message back from the seller, Marnie at Crafterall. Three days later, here it is on my door step, well-wrapped and in perfect condition. It even came with sweet little goodies and a hand written note from Marnie.


Not just that, but it's pretty much the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It's a cut topography of the San Francisco Bay and I'm pretty much thrilled that I get to see it every time I walk out the door. Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment