Monday, May 24, 2010

Orange County Couple's Shower

This past weekend, Jake and I made a whirlwind trip down to Orange County for an amazing couple's shower put together by my aunt Alana and aunt Christine. My whole family pulled together to put on a beautiful afternoon of elegant monograms, close family friends and a ton of cake pops! They used my wedding theme to decorate and even gave me some great ideas for the big day! I don't get to see my family as often as I would like, so I'm looking forward to seeing them again in just a couple of days. What a great trip!





We played a few games, including one that I've since entitled "find your lover's legs"...hilarious to watch and much harder than it looks. Luckily, we both guessed right!



My favorite attendees are always my SUUUUPER cute cousins. These two are my flower girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment