Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wedding Sneak Peek: Inspiration


There are only 16 days until our wedding! Can you believe it!? We can't either...
We thought this would be a good time to give you a couple fun previews of what we have planned for the wedding. Let's start at the very beginning:

INSPIRATION


California
Jake and I managed to find each other even though we are from the opposite sides of a state that more than 38 million other people call home! When you think about it that way, you have to get a little bit excited about how great God is, right? We certainly do. I may have thought that picking San Jose State was my choice back in 2006, but I have no doubt now that the Lord was paving the way to my joyful future and the man of my dreams.
Since then, we have taken quite a few trips up and down this beautiful coast of ours and pinky promised to be die-hard California kids forever (even if we end up moving to Oregon). Golden grasses & wildflowers, Highway 1, rocky beaches, Craftsman-style houses, sunsets, and road-side fruit stands. We are so inspired by the beauty of this state and we want all of that to be a part of our big day!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Wish so badly I could be there. Good luck and congrats. You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete