Already in Progress:
1. Graduate from SJSU with a degree in advertising.
2. Travel to Europe. We're booked for Italy and Greece in August.
3. Improve my credit score.
4. Complete the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure. I'm signed up for the Bay Area Walk in September. Now all I have to do is raise $2,300! Want to help? Check here.
5. Learn another language. We're learning conversational Italian for our trip.
Haven't Started Yet:
6. Get pregnant.
7. Start my own small business.
8. Buy a car.
9. Get a puppy.
10. Take a sewing class.
11. Get a bicycle.
12. Visit Mexico.
13. Get a credit card that earns airline miles.
14. Build my first real craft room.
15. Add at least 24 new recipes to my cooking repertoire.
16. Buy many many more pairs of wedges.
17. Learn to read the scriptures more.
18. Go to Cambria as often as possible.
19. Lose the weight I've gained in college.
20. Be better at journaling and scrapbooking.
21. Build my big girl wardrobe.
22. Be a better sister to my siblings.
23. Write more.
24. Drink much more water.
25. ... This one's personal and not for sharing on the internet, but it's a good one!