Sunday, January 16, 2011

My First Feature!

Ok, I'm really excited right now. Like dancing around, randomly giggling excited. You might think that's silly, but I believe in relishing the good moments in life. This one feels really good.

Today, my rosette magnets were featured on OnePrettyThing.com. OnePrettyThing does these wonderful round ups of projects from across the blogosphere. I get great ideas from them all the time. Anyways, after I finished the post... I casually sent it to OPT and BAM... there I am! In the "Weekend Roundup". It might seem like a small thing to some... but it feels really big to me.

I've honestly been doing a lot of thinking and praying about what I'm supposed to be doing and how I should be using my talents. I love to write and craft and plan and discuss and share... but sometimes, I wonder if it is important enough. This week, I was sent a few pretty clear signs that I should keep pursuing my passions... this was one of them. I feel totally blessed.

To my friends and family who have been so encouraging, thanks for all your love and support. I'm gonna keep doing what I love and loving what I do.

I hope you'll pop on over to OnePrettyThing.com and check it out! They have new inspiration every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment