Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Third Day of Christmas: Our Christmas Present to the Internet


Our Christmas Present to the Internet

Every so often I'll get an idea in the morning and by the evening, that idea has totally morphed into a different beast. Today... that happened. Please indulge my train of thought:

For our favorite things for 12 Days of Christmas, I was going to talk about the Christmas station on Pandora. Well, thinking about the Christmas station made me think about my favorite Christmas song... Better Days by the Goo Goo Dolls (you may not have realized that this is a Christmas song, but it is). When I was thinking about Better Days, I thought about how in high school... I was kind of a rock star. Way bigger than Taylor Swift... just kidding, but I did have a demo album of sorts and I did a cover of Better Days because it's the best song ever. While thinking about rock star me, I started thinking, "What if I had known Jake back then?". Then I remembered... Jake was a total soccer-hottie in high school (he still is, of course). I mean David-Beckham-eat-your-heart-out hot. He also had long hair. Oh, yes.

With all of these amazing thoughts going through my head, I knew a post about Pandora would be boring. And so, without further ado, I present to you our gift to you and to the internet this Christmas...




Oh, and by the way...

Tobi's Favorite Christmas Songs
Better Days
Baby It's Cold Outside /Santa Baby
Oh Come Oh Come Immanuel

Jake's Favorite Christmas Songs
The Peanuts Christmas Piano Riff
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Rockin' Around the Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment