Saturday, June 12, 2010

We're Remodeling!

Jake likes to tease that I haven't left any space in my apartment for him to move in and whine about how he can't bring his surfboard. Let me make my case here:

OUR APARTMENT IS LESS THAN 310 SQUARE FEET.
Do you know how small that is? IT'S TEENY TINY.

Don't get me wrong. I love my apartment, which has now become our apartment.
It has big windows & great light,
hardwood floors,
crown molding,
decent paint colors,
& great wooden blinds.
It's just tiny.

So Jake & I have gotten around to taking our apartment from
a one-person college apartment
to
a newlywed retreat for two.

We are now celebrities at Ikea & Target and
thanks to the beautiful wedding gifts we received, it is shaping up nicely.

But there have been some sacrifices:


Rest in Peace Pink Chair. You represent the thrill of my college years
and what 19 year olds will do when they are bored at 10pm.
I will never forget you.

STAY TUNED FOR BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OF OUR APARTMENT!


No comments:

Post a Comment